Investing In Moroccan Property

Friday, September 01, 2006

Much To-ing and Fro-ing

Friday, 1st September 2006

At last my apartment has been allocated. The overall site plan is attached and I'm located in the 'parcelle' labelled AP-7, although this is now AP-4.

It was a confusing few days. First of all, I was to be allocated somewhere in Block 12 of AP-8. AP-8 then became AP-1 and there was no longer an apartment for me there (apparently it was over-subscribed). So, I was moved to AP-4 that was AP-7... All change!

The agent sold AP-4 as being better than AP-7 as it was more spacious and there was more greenery. I've also been told I'm in a block overlooking the swimming pool. But there are no plans yet so I'm not sure how they know this. I rang the developer, Fadesa, to try to find out more. They revealsed that the plans are not available yet as they architect hasn't finished with them! All sounds a bit iffy. I shall just have to wait and see what happens. Afterall, I can still walk away without losing anything if the apartment isn't quite right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home